Some popular blue crystals：Metaphysical & Healing Properties
by yujianghao on Sep 11, 2023
Some popular blue crystals：Metaphysical & Healing Properties
Blue crystals are among the most popular colored stones and they commonly attract the attention of most crystal lovers.
Some of the best sixty-nine blue minerals and rocks are well known and are extremely popular but others are less common.
Those of you who are very interested in crystals probably will know many of them and you may already have read in-depth pages about individual blue stones.
The metaphysical and healing properties of this color group are similar and most stimulate the throat chakra and many also resonate within the third eye.
Some of these stones also stimulate the higher chakras and a number of them are very high vibration crystals that have powerful properties to aid Spirituality.
Many of the favorite blue stones of many people have a potent action to aid public speaking and some have a strong protective energy.
They may are powerful crystals to aid communication, and this is not just verbal communication but also includes psychic communication.
The Color Blue: Properties Of Blue Crystals
The color blue comes in many shades ranging from a very pale blue to a quite deep blue, as well as the color aqua.
Aqua stones are a blue shade that may contain iron and other minerals to create the aqua color which is a greenish shade of blue.
The bright blue stone Lapis Lazuli is so well known that they now use the name Lapis Blue as a color in paint shops when referring to a bright clear blue.
Many of the paler blue stones have minerals that relate to the color white and when white is added to the shades of blue can create the light blue color.
The various tones of blue and their individual intensity are related to the amount of specific minerals that the various types can contain.
The names of the blue stones are also used to describe colors of blue. These colors include the color turquoise, royal blue and midnight blue as well as aqua, cyan, sky blue and aquamarine.
Some stones in the category come in more than one blue shade, depending on the particular minerals it embodies.
Why Would You Use Blue Crystals?
Blue is the color connected to the energy of the throat chakra, and the blue crystals are well known for their excellent action to assist communication.
Many blue stones also resonate within the chakras above the throat and may be third eye chakra crystals with a good action to activate psychic powers.
The energies of some of the blue colored stones may also have a strong spiritual potential.
Their vibration may be advantageous to spark action in the higher etheric chakras as well as within the soul star and crown chakra.
Stones with the same name can be various shades or colors due to the addition of other minerals that create the color.
Metaphysical Properties Blue Crystals
The energy of the blue stones can benefit you in quite a few ways which you can read about in the following sections:
- Most blue stones have a strong throat chakra energy.
- The throat chakra vibration activates improved communication ability.
- Many are third eye chakra crystals that have a role to boost psychic visions or clairvoyance.
- Some stones in this color group are good psychic communication crystals that can heighten psychic gifts such as clairaudience, clairsentience and mental telepathy and bring enhanced inner guidance from stronger intuitive abilities.
- Some blue crystals soothe stress and anxiety, and may aid deeper more peaceful meditation.
Note: many stones will be found in more than one category, but their picture will probably only be found in one section.
- High vibration blue crystals have a potent crystal energy. Many of these are crystals that stimulate stronger Spiritual growth and aid understanding of spiritual concepts.
- Some blue stones resonate within the crown and soul star chakra and many of these have a role to assist spiritual healing and growth.
Good Ways Of Using Blue Crystals
Questions About Good Ways Of Using Blue Crystals and Stones.
Why would you choose to use this color of crystals?
- In the individual sections below you can learn the various ways that they help you.
- Start by noting the headline of the section to assist you to discover how they may assist you e.g. Blue Crystals That Boost Communication
- You can use each of the stones in different ways depending on how it helps you, and each section has a list of crystals for that ideal.
If you want to improve your life, how will they help you and how do you work out the benefits?
- As mentioned above, the various headlines will assist you to discover how they can help your life.
- You may already own one of these blue stones as quite a few are popular and well known, which helps you to choose.
- Go to the individual page of the stone you have, or would like to have, and discover its benefits and ways to use it.
- If the name under the picture is highlighted, click on it to learn more about the stone.
Each of the sections below have information about specific ways these crystals may help you.
- There are a number of ways that you may choose to use them, depending on the individual crystal and how its major qualities may benefit you.
- Some of the blue crystals and stones have many ways that they can benefit you. As mentioned above, it may aid you to read the individual page if there is one.
More Ways To Use Your Blue Crystals
More Ways To Use Your Blue Crystals
While many of you may already know the best ways to use your crystals, here are some reminders about the top ways to utilize the stone you choose.
- Keeping the stone in an area where you spend the most time may be highly beneficial.
- If you are using them to boost the energy of the major chakras they resonate within, keeping them on the body may be helpful.
- While you may wish to wear blue gemstone jewelry, if you are unable to buy jewelry made from your chosen crystal, it will be helpful to keep your stone nearby.
- For instance it may be helpful to simply put it in your pocket each day or if for instance you have a piece of Blue Calcite, wear it in a macrame holder.
- It's easy to buy a macrame crystal holder, and it is also easy to change the stone in them when you wish to use something else.
- One of the top ways that most pages suggest is to use your crystal in meditation.
- If you are not sure about how to meditate there are some articles that will help you to learn this, such as one about Crystal Meditation.
- Placing your stones in a crystals grid in the area where you spend the most time, along with clear quartz to activate the energy is a powerful way to use them too.
Crystal Tip: Remember the value of cleansing crystals. It is best to always cleanse new stones and also cleanse stones that haven't been used for a while.
Blue Crystals: Benefit The Throat Chakra
Each chakra has a major color that is associated with it, because the minerals that create individual colors have a vibration that stimulates specific chakras.
The color of the throat chakra is blue, so most blue crystals and stones resonate most powerfully within the area that this chakra regulates.
If you would like to learn more about this chakra, and discover which individual areas of the body it governs check out the article about the throat chakra.
But be aware that when you read more about the individual stones that are blue, you will discover that they commonly have some different properties.
This is due to the fact that each stone contains minerals that makes it vary from others.
Many blue stones resonate within a number of other chakras and this does depend on the exact blue shade caused by the specific make-up of each one.
Blue stones fall into a number of categories but almost all of them will have a strong throat chakra resonance and many are also potent stones to stimulate the third eye.
As most blue crystals are also throat chakra stones, I won't list all of the stones for this chakra here, as most will be found in other categories below.
Blue Crystals That Boost Communication
One of the more powerful ways that blue crystals will benefit you is to assist you to communicate better.
While there are crystals for communication that are other colors, you may discover that many of the blue crystals are beneficial to improve your communication ability.
There are a large number of well known blue crystals that are highly beneficial to aid social contact and conversation and may also help you to better impart information to others.
This section about stones for communication includes some quite popular stones that will also help you in other powerful ways.
They are excellent to aid speaking and writing which are of course a large part of communicating. They may also aid you to express yourself publicly, so many are helpful to enhance public speaking ability.
Many of the blue crystals and stones primarily aid interaction between people due to their effect within the throat and the ears and many are strong aids to stimulate your hearing.
Some of the more well known crystals for communication includes Blue Kyanite, Blue Tourmaline, Peruvian Blue Opal, Blue Lace Agate, Blue Topaz, Lapis Lazuli, Blue Calcite, Aquamarine, Blue Hemimorphite, Blue Aragonite, Blue Gibbsite, Rosasite and Blue Apatite, see image above.
Other stones in this section for aiding communication are Holley Blue Agate, Owyhee Blue Opal, Blue Sapphire, Blue Tiger's Eye, Blue Aventurine, Angelite, Turquoise, Papagoite and Blue Euclase, as well as quite few that are also in other sections.
Communication works two ways, as it is a sharing of ideas heard, and words spoken in response.
This exchange of information between people can be both verbal and non-verbal as there are excellent ways of communicating using facial expressions as most of you know.
Blue Crystals For Truthful Speech
Truthful speech is of course also related to your ability to communicate with honesty and genuineness, and there are a number of blue stones that assist you to tell the truth.
If you wish to speak authentically and tell the truth when possible, there are a number of crystals for truth in this color group that will help you with this.
While truth may be related to speaking the truth it can also pertain to the way you think as well and having alignment between your speech, thoughts and actions.
Some blue stones also help you to have an awareness of when others are telling the truth or not telling the truth.
This can be helpful when you are in a relationship of any sort, including working with other people and family situations.
Specific blue crystals for truth includes many of the throat chakra stones, and there are quite a few stones for truth in this color group.
There are a large number of stones that assist honesty and authenticity including the ones with the most potent action to boost truth.
Some of the most powerful includes Lapis Lazuli, Blue Sapphire, Azurite, Sodalite, Blue Lace Agate, Blue Apatite, Cavansite, Amazonite, Shattuckite, Blue Pietersite, Aqua Aura Quartz, Lapis Lace Onyx also called Blue Scheelite and Blue Obsidian.
Blue crystals are known to elevate your ability to speak truthfully, and have a strong action to aid you to be trustworthy, honest, genuine, candid and accurate with the words you speak.
Blue Crystals For Psychic Communication
Psychic communication relates to the ability to communication with spiritual beings including contacting spirit guides and the angels.
This type of communication is known to be helpful for psychic readers or tarot readers, who need to be able to relate the information received when doing readings, back to the client.
Many of the blue crystals that are third eye chakra stones boost the growth of psychic gifts including clairaudience and clairvoyance.
Clairaudience is also called psychic hearing and it relates to both the throat and the third eye, as the ears are located in the general area of both chakras.
The blue stones that work to aid any type of psychic powers are generally strong psychic communication stones.
There are quite few blue psychic communication stones and their vibration can vary quite a lot from each other and some quite unique properties.
Many of these stones have quite a few different metaphysical properties in addition to being excellent for communicating psychically and some of these are also advantageous stones to boost psychic visions or clairvoyance.
There are quite a few blue stones that aid psychic communication, including Angelite, Blue Muscovite, Jeremejevite, Blue Apatite, Dumortierite, Celestite, Blue Chalcedony, Blue Lace Agate, Blue Tourmaline and Labradorite, which comes in various colors other than blue.